Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Toronto Sun #CondoChic

If you live in the Toronto area you may have picked up the Toronto Star newspaper on Friday. And, if you just so happen to find yourself flipping through the "New Homes & Condo" section then you probably may have also noticed this tiny tiny picture of me (can you hear the sarcasm)? It was a half page, jumbo size photo of moi! I was just as surprised as everyone else, so so so thankful by still totally surprised.

My article last week was all about the possibilities when designing a kitchen and believe me there are plenty. If you are considering renovating, thinking of renovating, ready to design or just gathering ideas I always say start with a plan. That plan usually comes from working with a design professional like myself and my totally brilliant design and contracting team, we'd love to hear all about these plans of yours. But in the meantime, if you didn't get a chance to read my article here it is.....

The Toronto Star - Friday June 21st, 2013 

House of Design by Erica Gelman is a full service Toronto based design firm. We create truly unique spaces catered to each client's specific requirements. We design, decorate and renovate from small scale to large scale residential builds.

For more information please visit www.ericagelman.com or to book a consultation please contact us at

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toronto star newspaper includes information about condos for sale in Toronto. I have read your previous blogs. You have given good information about new homes and condos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read many stuff about condos from you. Good information about the condos.
    just waiting for the RTM Home review in canada, saskatoon.

    ReplyDelete