Part Two: Are you a minimalist?min·i·mal·ist
1. One who advocates a moderate or conservative approach, action, or policy, as in a political or governmental organization.
2. A practitioner of minimalism.
1. Of, relating to, characteristic of, or in the style of minimalism.
2. Being or providing a bare minimum of what is necessary.
- Is clutter your worst nightmare?
- Are you attracted to neutrals and tend to only purchase basics?
- When you look at your wardrobe is it the structure and fine details that appeals to you most and not the embellishments?
- Do you consider accessories a waist of time?
Perhaps you're a minimalist?
Is this your ideal wardrobe a collection of timeless classics compiled of simplistic tones and colors that are understated and unpretentious.
Could this be your dream home....
Is this you?
If not, come back for The Minimalist's polar opposite....GLAM Design